Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I charge the phone on the charger over nite. In the morning

Customer Question

I charge the phone on the charger over nite. In the morning the battery is 100%...but the signal strength is always "fair". Is that as good as it gets?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Four weeks old
JA: What can I say?
Customer: That fair is as good a it gets...and is ok
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About two weeks. I'm 88 years old and do not know the "trouble shootings" that I can do. is it ok the way it is? And not to worry? I did not buy it to have to trouble shoot a new phone.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, but thank you for your help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Whats the full name brand and model of the phone and who is the company that you pay your phone bill to?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you..

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S