Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a tracfone it in the talk mode and i cant slide the…

Customer Question
I have a tracfone...

I have a tracfone it in the talk mode and i cant slide the screen to check the settings can u help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Tracfone alcatel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I changed some settings yesterday and i think it was like for handicap or something now every time i touch it it talks back to everything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the Power button for 20 seconds until the phone restarts.

After the restart, do you still have the issue?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.