Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have been attempting to pay a bill from AT&T for internet…

Customer Question
I have been attempting...

I have been attempting to pay a bill from AT&T for internet service for $56.00 for the past 2 hours to avoid disconnection for the past hour and cannot find a way to do it over my cell. The site gives me a form to complete but it does not respond. Sorry to task you. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 4 years old. IPhone 6s.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first instance. I have to pay by the 18th or face disconnect. I don't know if I will be connected after midnight. Got the letter today. Did not go online till after 7 and no human to talk to seems to be available.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing comes to mind.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
No documents.....Sorry
Sorry to have bothered you. I'm done for the night,
8/18/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What web browser are you using? Is it up to date?

Try using a different browser, e.g. Safari, Chrome.

Also see this useful guide:

https://www.verizon.com/support/consumer/account-and-billing/pay-bill