Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to change my password to access my voicemail, its an…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my password ***** access my voicemail

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its an LG and probably 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It justed started this morning. I HAVE BEEN ON LINE AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY LUCK.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know how this happened.I HAVEN'T TRIED TO CHANGE TO CHANGE MY PASSWO.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: James I, Engineer replied 9 months ago
James I
James I, Engineer

Just to clarify your looking to change the passcode for your mobile voice mail?

Secondly can you advise who your carrier is?

Eric, Android Expert