Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

HOW CAN WIFI BE ADDED TO PHONE. MY HUSBAND IS UNABLE TO SEND…

Customer Question
HOW CAN WIFI BE...

HOW CAN WIFI BE ADDED TO PHONE. MY HUSBAND IS UNABLE TO SEND OR RECEIVE LONG DISTANCE CALLS

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

6 MONTHS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I GAVE HIM MY PHONE TO USE AND HE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/7/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Do you have Wi-Fi already setup at home?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I prefer to see answers here

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I prefer to read answer here giving me time to find where to go

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
have wifi

What is the make/model of his phone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
LG

Which model LG?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WHERE DO I FIND THAT

It will be on the phone itself either the front or back.

If you can't find the model then you can try these steps (although I cannot guarantee that they will work)

Go into Applications then Settings then Wireless & Network

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I FOUND A PLACE TO ADD WIFI. IF THAT IS THERE WILL HIS LONG DISTANCE NOW WORK
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OOH DARN HIS BATTERY HAS RUN OUT

It depends on the original issue. If you don't have long distance added to your plan then it won't fix the issue. Try using it now when it is connected to Wifi and let me know if it works

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hE GOT AN ANSWER JUST B4 BATTERY GAVE UP. tyvm

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.