Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

HOW CAN WIFI BE ADDED TO PHONE. MY HUSBAND IS UNABLE TO SEND

Customer Question
OR RECEIVE LONG DISTANCE CALLS JA...
HOW CAN WIFI BE ADDED TO PHONE. MY HUSBAND IS UNABLE TO SEND OR RECEIVE LONG DISTANCE CALLS
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 6 MONTHS
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i GAVE HIM MY PHONE TO USE AND HE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/7/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Do you have Wi-Fi already setup at home?

I prefer to see answers here

I prefer to read answer here giving me time to find where to go

have wifi

What is the make/model of his phone?

LG

Which model LG?

WHERE DO I FIND THAT

It will be on the phone itself either the front or back.

If you can't find the model then you can try these steps (although I cannot guarantee that they will work)

Go into Applications then Settings then Wireless & Network

I FOUND A PLACE TO ADD WIFI. IF THAT IS THERE WILL HIS LONG DISTANCE NOW WORK
OOH DARN HIS BATTERY HAS RUN OUT

It depends on the original issue. If you don't have long distance added to your plan then it won't fix the issue. Try using it now when it is connected to Wifi and let me know if it works

hE GOT AN ANSWER JUST B4 BATTERY GAVE UP. tyvm

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician