Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Ive hade my phone for a few years maybe and some time middle

Customer Question

ive hade my phone for a few years maybe and some time middle of last year i hade locked myself out of my phone with a patterton.. how can i unlock my phone without factory the phone..i have too much info in my phone.. dont
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: about three maybe four yrs or so.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i locked myself out of my phone with pattern and cant remember my patteryon i had use..
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really just would like to unlock my phone with out factory reset nor not to lose everything in my phone please.. thank
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey