Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My cell phone and the family's plus my landline will not let…

Customer Question
My cell phone and...

My cell phone and the family's plus my landline will not let us call out? Plus it starts out with "must dial 208 that's our area code....whats going on?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

There is an Apple !7 and a samsung7 plus two flip phones.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Since I woke up so about 7:00 this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

Our land line won't work either!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/5/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey