Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Was wondering if there is a service problem in Jax Fl. I…

Customer Question
Hi, was wondering if...

Hi, was wondering if there is a service problem in Jax Fl. I have a friend who has called me 5 times today on my cell and I do not get the calls ... Is there a tower issue in the Jax Fl. to Daytona area

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

My phone is less than a year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pretty much started this week ..been to the att store today and yesterday .. they tell me there is a tower issue ... just trying to confirm that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 11 months ago
ProTechExper
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your phone issue? Are you still having problems with your service?