Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I can't get into my phone it's locked me out, Last night at…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my phone it's locked me out

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Last night at 10pm

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The phone expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I tried to reset it with T-Mobile they told me to go to the store went to the store they told me to call google

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My phone number you can reach me at is(###) ###-####
I can not get text my phone locked me out it won't do anything and my email is not working to good so if I could. Get a call or a response on this page thank you
8/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the phone?

What does it say on the phone's display?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.