Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have forgotten my number I need to pick up my messages. I

Customer Question

I have forgotten my number I need to pick up my messages. I have had it as long as I have had the phone. It is weird, it just left my brain. What do I do?
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: It is Kyocera
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kyocera phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just started last week. I have had this phone for about a year.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just need to retrieve the number I to receive my messages.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which provider you are using with the Kyocera?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Verizon
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am sure Richard is a very knowledgeable young man and needed more time to solve my problem. But the info he gave me did not work and after several hours of trying to get what I needed, I remembered that I had given my daughter the Verizon message obtainer number to her and was able to resolve the problem in 5 minutes. Thank you for the time but I really do not feel I should pay $20.00 when I didn't get the problem solved. Please let me know about that./