Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I NEED MY PHONE CLEANED AS HAVE MEMERY TOO FULL, 1 ABOUT A…

Customer Question
I NEED MY PHONE...

I NEED MY PHONE CLEANED AS HAVE MEMERY TOO FULL

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

1 ABOUT A YR OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I HAVE WENT TO ATT THEY GAVE ME TO HAVE YOU TO CLEAN IT FOR ME

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

I WANT TO KEEP MY CONTACTS AND MY PICTURES

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/3/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
A mass cleaning back to factory condition, would remove contacts and pictures especially.

So, please tell me the phone's maker name, and model name at least, and I will advise you as to what to do.