Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

When my son call he gets a message to call back later???

Customer Question
When my son call...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

WHERE DO I FIND I?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUST STARTED TODAY/.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

I GUESSNOT

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/3/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of phone is it? Cellphone or landline?

Can you see any brand name or model number anywhere on the phone, perhaps inside the battery compartment?