Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Trying to setup voicemail access for my mother's phone --

Trying to setup voicemail...

Trying to setup voicemail access for my mother's phone -- used my email address to register account --- system will not confirm the personal access number she wants to use for voicemail

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Phone is new --- just received replacement

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not able to access voicemail at all -- used my email address --- tried to register for my phone as well with same email address ( my email address) --system will not let me register as well

8/3/2017
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What is the make and model of the phone you are trying to do this on and who is the provider you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Technician
Phone call session started

calling