Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My phone has stopped working. I cannot call out or receive

Customer Question
calls. JA: What's the brand/model of...
My phone has stopped working. I cannot call out or receive calls.
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: Pixel
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Today. Nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you able to send text messages?

I cannot call.

Please hold down the Power button for 20 seconds until the phone restarts then check to see if it works after the restart.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician