Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My Samsung s7 edge is frozen can't power down or make phone

Customer Question

My Samsung s7 edge is frozen can't power down or make phone calls
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This usually happens if the software is glitched. You can soft reset or force reboot it. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume Down button at same time for 10-20 seconds or until it shows the Samsung logo. This will force reboot it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.