Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am unable to log onto my dominion power account to pay my…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to log onto my dominion power account to pay my bill

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am unable to get the make and model and it is several years old at least 5 years max.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started this morning. when loging in i keep geting a 404 error message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

That is it i can log into other sights just not dominion powere with my id and paswred.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/1/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is that the only website that is not working?