Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a telephone *************, I do not live in SA area,

Customer Question
I have a telephone...

I have a telephone *************, I do not live in SA area, will my numbwr change?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Pantech

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pantech phone? What have you tried so far?

I have had it over 10 yeasrs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

O hAVE HAD THE pANTECH FOR OVER 5 YRARS , THE NUMBER FOR OVER 15 YEAR.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/1/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

No, your number will not change if you move state, unless you request a new number.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------