Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I just ran out of "text" minutes for my tracfone for this

Customer Question

I just ran out of "text" minutes for my tracfone for this year period. Is there a way I can "add" text minutes on. I have service until 11/3/17.
JA: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I have an Alcatel. and my phone # is.(###) ###-####JA: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just ran out of minutes a couple of days ago.
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

You can add minutes online using this link. https://www.tracfone.com/serviceplan?payGo=true

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)