Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Need to talk with techie re: dlink dsl router and changing

Customer Question

need to talk with techie re: dlink dsl router and changing password. searched items but don't match my router.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 2+ years. dlink. model is hard to read because small print and my old eyes. looks like 27568 (50b)
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm just trying to change pw from factory setting
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that's it other than I looked thru 2750b items and they don't match what I am seeing when I log on to router.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason