Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Wont power up was charging the last time i checked it was…

Customer Question
Wont power up...

Wont power up was charging the last time i checked it was over 50%....that was yesterday....it came on long enough today to say it had no charge...it wont charge...tried different outlet and charging from my laptop with no results

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Lg rebel lte android smartphone tracphone 6mos old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

Does not seem that this phone opens to get to battery

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/30/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
Try holding the power/on off button down for 60 seconds, then release. Then wait a few seconds. Then try powering on again.

Please let me know what happens.

Did that work for you?