Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My phone will not receive signal, its old. It is a sony

Customer Question
My phone will not...

My phone will not receive signal

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Its old. It is a sony eriicsson j220a

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't use the phone alot. Is been months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

I tried it for the first time in months today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/31/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the phone has not been used for months then it may have been deregistered.

You will need to contact your cellular provider to get the phone reactivated again.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer