Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I activated my palm Pico by dialing *228 but I can't make…

Customer Question
I activated my palm Pico...
I activated my palm Pico by dialing *228 but I can't make profile please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/30/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you get an error when you try to create a profile?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it says to go to palmsupport. Come which is no longer around
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a palm pixi

How long have you had the device?

What zip code area are you in?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a new device my zip is 08701

There isn't anywhere that will work on these devices in the NJ area;

However the Palm brand was purchased by TCL, so you can now contact their customer support at

http://support.tclusa.com/contact-us?contact_query=Please%20enter%20your%20question

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do they have a phone number?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That link was for random company
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Do you still need help with your issue?