Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I used to have a Verizon email but now have Comcast. I can…

Customer Question
I used to have...

I used to have a Verizon email but now have Comcast. I can no longer access my Verizon email and I am locked out of my iTunes account which has locked my sons new phone. the security questions asked are not ones I created and don't have correct answer.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Comcast account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have Verizon as my cell phone carrier

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

This has happened a few times trying to retrieve files from my ipad and getting locked out because they are sending verification code to the email I cant access

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/30/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?