Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

E, my account number is 250-192-769. I want to change my

Customer Question

Hi, my name is R**** ***e, my account number is ***** JA: What's the brand/model of your phone? Customer: I want to change my service to just internet service. I don't meed tv, or phone service...also I need to know what my last bill is, so I can bring it current. I don't want to pay for services that I don't use. So just internet would be fine. Thank you How can I do this? JA: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far? Customer: No, I only need internet service. I only want to pay for internet. JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you? Customer: Yes, I haven't seen my last bill. Can I get the current bill?

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?