Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Its wont turn off, its an LG Lucky, its been on all morning,

Customer Question
Its wont turn off ...

Its wont turn off

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its an LG Lucky

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its been on all morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

How can I troubleshoot this

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/29/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I will be glad to assist you with this.
Lets try a hard reboot first please> Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, other times it is due to failed hardware, if it is a glitch then your computer will work normally again.
Try these steps please> Remove the battery, then Press and hold the power button down for 60 seconds. Then reinsert the battery and try powering on normally by pressing the power button for a couple of seconds.
Let me know if any changes occur.
If this does not work and we can try another solution.
Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance,
Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top then click submit.