Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have no more access to Netflix and all internet programs…

Customer Question
I have no more...

I have no more access to Netflix and all internet programs on my tv

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

My cell phone works!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The phone expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It is not my ohone it is my TV How can I have someone from Verizon comes and fix it ?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/29/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Dustin, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Besides your TV, which i understand is the issue. Do you have access to a windows pc or a mac?

Pc
what should i do now ?

Can you access netflix on your pc, t he same account you use on the TV?

No
When i press on my blueray on my tv i just gotvblue screen

Understood. Im sending you the phone call now.

Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S