Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have an AT&T tablet that I use as a cell phone. I CANNOT…

Customer Question
I have an AT&T...

I have an AT&T tablet that I use as a cell phone. I CANNOT remember my password ***** I cannot get in - HELP! :)

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I just got it today and am trying to get it set up.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For the last 2 hrs. It keeps locking me out -- I no longer want it password ***** but how do I change this if it won't let me in?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/29/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you cannot remember the password ***** the device will have to be reset to factory condition.

There is no way to bypass the security password.

Let me know the make and model number of the tablet if you need further assistance with this.