Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

On my cell phone face it says "Voicemail msg. via phone co."

Customer Question
Hi, On my cell...

Hi, On my cell phone face it says "Voicemail msg. via phone co." How can I remove this ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

6 and 1/2 mo.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

From the beginning, I have had a hip replacement and have just gotten around to try fixing it. The phone works great, Just need to clean up the face.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/28/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model number of your phone?
If you pick up the line, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 6 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Eric, Android Expert