Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

It's a Verizon gzone, c117, I'm locked out, I'm trying to do

Customer Question

It's a Verizon gzone , c117
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I'm locked out
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm trying to do a factory reset
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Been going on since kids changed my im
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you help try to get a better answer out of my question? No ones getting back to me after I signed up for the questions to be answered within 30 minutes and it's been hours
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

To reset your G'Zone,

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
  2. Press and hold the Power button (located on lower left edge) until the G'zOne logo appears then release.
  3. With the LED illuminated red, press and hold the Power button + Volume down button (located on upper-left edge) + Camera button (located on lower-right edge) simultaneously then release.
    The LED illuminates approximately 20-30 seconds after releasing the power button (step 2). The 3-key combination must be pressed within the 1-2 second timeframe that the LED is illuminated.
  4. From the 'Hard Reset' screen, press the Power button.
  5. From the 'Confirmation' screen, press the Power button.
    Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------