Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I have a TRACFONE account on a Samsung Model S336C. It went

through the WASH. I went...
I have a TRACFONE account on a Samsung Model S336C. It went through the WASH. I went to Wal*Mart to buy a new phone. They only had LG phones. When they tried to transfer my number they said it "wouldn't work in my area, ZIP Code 63539. Please HELP!!
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2-3 years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It went through the wash last week. The battery will not hold a charge. By the way, my wife also has a TRACFONE account and her LG phone works fine.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's about it.
7/26/2017
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

In order to transfer your Tracfone phone number, you can go to the "Activate/Reactivate Phone" button on the Tracfone website and then select the option that you need.

Or you can contact Tracfone Customer Care Center at 1-***-***-**** so that a representative can transfer the number for you.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer
Pete, Electronic Engineer