Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I bought a smart phone yesterday. Put my fingerprint in and

Customer Question
now I can't remember the...
I bought a smart phone yesterday. Put my fingerprint in and now I can't remember the password ***** used. Is there a default password ***** can use in order to unlock the phone?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Just bought it yesterday.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to open it this morning. I've tried 5 different passwords and none of them work.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/26/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The only way to bypass the lock screen is to perform a factory reset on the iPhone..

From a computer, go to icloud.com/find

If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID

Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.

Select the device you want to erase.

Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.

Now you can restore from backup

I don't have an apple id
what can I do?
this is very frustrating. I am getting to return this phone to Verizon.
are you still there?

Yes, I am still here.

Did you return the phone to Verizon?

Eric, Android Expert