Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

How do I cloes Myi Meetro pcs account? My friend oppepned

Customer Question

How do I cloes Myi Meetro pcs account?
My friend oppepned this as a gift for me and I do not know the pin.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Please call 1-***-***-**** to speak with MetroPCS to close the account

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Repeat: How do I close my Metror PCS account.(###) ###-####My friend opened this as gift ( witihoiut telling me) I have PAID him and do not know pin to close it.How can I close it. Don't have money for payments.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no answer??? Close this account.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.