Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My iphone just stopped working and went dark, 'Model A1533,

My iphone just stopped...

My iphone just stopped working and went dark

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

'Model A1533

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just stopped working this morning. It was fully charged. I sent a text. Next time I looked at it - it was dark

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

I felt a little warm at first

7/21/2017
Ashik, Cellphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

The battery symbol comes up with a few red lines at the bottom of the battery
I am good with using text and not phone

That means the battery is empty. You need to charge it. If it doesn't charge from charger, then connect it to your computer with the charging cable and charge for 20 minutes.

Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Thanks

You're welcome !