Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I just purchased a 3 unit phone set and wish to add another

Customer Question

I just purchased a 3 unit phone set and wish to add another single unit. I tried online but ATT did not recognize the model number. I called ATT & they could not find the model numbers. Can you help?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I purchased it yesterday at Sam's Club.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since yesterday. I was on the phone with several people and they could not help.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I could not download the owner's manual because they did not recognize my model number.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base unit (or the outside of the package - if you still have it).

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** If you see ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)