Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have a tracfone #2603500302 it broke then I had a

Customer Question

i have a tracfone #2603500302 it broke then I had a straighttlk LG Optimus converted to use it well Now its lcd screen broke. The phone still works I have nodisplay So Icant know whay to do I have aquired aniphone 4 can Innow use it I only have like 250 minutes calling left on it Or should I just used the phone on another carrier Because I willn if tracphone wont convert bit
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2or 3 years but it wasnt active very long its like new my sister got it for my nephew he died ` she ended up u`sing itnon verizone for a short time and then dormant for quite some time
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: trouble shooting for what I was just talking about the iphone I want to activate the LG is functioning but screen was broke I RESEARched and found a place that sells screens and digitizers together So I disassembled it I was given this iphone and will use it no matter if tracfone will start it or not
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I believe thats the heart of it
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Yes you can transfer the minutes to another phone. Do you have the other phone there now?