Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have not had service since yesterday. This is my only

Customer Question

I have not had service since yesterday. This is my only means of contacting medical services in an emergency.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Where do I find that information?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since yesterday. I have removed the battery, turned the phone off for extended periods, tried to contact AT&T directly with neighbors phone.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing that I can think of.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)