Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I need to upgrade my damaged tracfone. and I want to retain

Customer Question
my number and minutes and...
I need to upgrade my damaged tracfone. and I want to retain my number and minutes and info.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: lg fliptop[
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I got my phone wet I have no screen
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: would it be possible to swich my old sims card into a new phone in order to keep all info.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Dustin, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dustin, Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

ok

Switching the sim card is just one aspect of keeping all your minutes, if you want to save your contacts we need to export them and import them. And then to keep your minutes and plan, we need to activate the new phone properly through Tracphone.

So to start with, lets focus on your contacts and info in the broken phone. Whats the full name brand and model of your broken phone?

What type of computer do you have available to use, Is it a Windows ( XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10) Or do you have a Mac ( 10.6 10.7 10.8, Yosemite, Sierra, Etc )

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

I will type
Are you still there

I am here I need you to read and reply to the questions I have asked you.

Thank you for your response,

my phone is LG gplg440gb
my computer is windows
I need to hear from you this has gone on lo0ng enough
I never got response from other expert
Eric, Android Expert