Dustin, Technician
Experience:  5 years setting up CDMA and GSM networks, and repairing the devices that go along with those networks.
19897260

Why does my cell phone, 402 367 9525....when someone is

Customer Question

Why does my cell phone,(###) ###-####...when someone is calling this number.....it says that the mailbox has not been set up yet? We've had this phone for five years and it just began coming up with this message. Can you help?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: This is David City, NE 68632
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: This is our first problem with this phone. I did call the Verizon support and followed directions until the lady said she was sending a code and I did not understand where the code was; thus came to the computer online.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No....it's just that we want this statement......"This mailbox is not in service".
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Verizon forced a voicemail service update on its customers, this was done so they could upgrade their mail system.

Here are the steps you need to do in order to fix the problem.

1. Call *86 from your mobile phone.
  2. Press # to interrupt the greeting.
  3. Follow the setup prompts to create a new password ***** greeting.

You've successfully set up your new Voicemail service.

Note: After the update is complete, you won't be able to reply to or forward your stored voice messages. Your stored messages will be deleted after 30 days.

How to Access Your Stored Voicemail Messages:

To listen to your stored messages:

1. Call(###) ###-####
  2. When prompted, press # followed by your 10-digit mobile number.
  3. Press # to interrupt the greeting, then enter your Voice Mailbox password.

If you'd like to permanently save any of your stored voice messages, contact CBW Productions at cbwproductions.com or(###) ###-#### This third-party vendor can save your Voicemail messages on an MP3, CD or memory stick.

Note: Please contact CBW Productions before July 17, 2017 to allow adequate time for processing.

If you get stuck or have any further questions, let me know.

Please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you, without a 5 star rating submitted I am unpaid and unaccredited for my time and expertise.

Thank you,
Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P