Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Sorry, it is not my cell phone it is the verizon email

Customer Question

sorry, it is not my cell phone it is the verizon email account on my PC - can you tell me where to go for help
JA: What Verizon model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I have a Dell PC I was using Outlook for my email
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dell phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not been able to get my emails on my cell phone or my PC from Verizon, I continue to get emails from my exchange account - I have not used this verizon account for a long time - there was a notification I missed - can you direct me to Verizon so I can ask the question?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I have been not using my pc for a while and the account could have been cancelled
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Do you still have internet service with Verizon?