How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 17631
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Galaxy S6 and wish to transfer photo/video files to

Customer Question

Hi Pearl -- I have a Galaxy S6 and wish to transfer photo/video files to a PC but can't seem to find how to connect... number is(###) ###-####JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung Galaxy S6
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We're trying it for the first time to clear out the phone ... apparently memory is full
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no... that's pretty much it
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

You can connect one end of a mini-USB cord to the charging socket on the phone and connect the other end of the cord to the USB port on a computer - this will allow you to access the phone using the computer as if it were an external drive when it is unlocked, and you can then locate your photos and move them to the computer.

Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.