Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Verizon Tech Manager multi-unit
95461549

Im im trying to unlock my ipone 6s but the friend that gacve

Customer Question

im im trying to unlock my ipone 6s but the friend that gacve it to me has forgottn the passcode
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 5 months ago.

Is it asking for the username and password ***** a passcode for the screen lock?

Does your friend have access to the email account they used to locked the device?

It is security locked by Apple and needs that information. I can help you reset it but it will still ask for that information on the other side of the reset. The way to unlock it if you do not have the information is to have a solid proof of purchase and answer some questions with the Apple ID team. I am Sorry.