Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Is there an otterbox defender case made for the Kyocera

Customer Question

Is there an otterbox defender case made for the Kyocera model C67642 telephone that I have recently purchased from Cricket mobile?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kyocera is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have had the phone approximately 2 months, and the model is C6742, and the serial # is 62d2082bac
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No problems, just asking if there is an otterbox defender case made for this phone?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I believe that is all.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 5 months ago.

I am Samuel please give me a few to reach out to my otterbox vender.

Unfortunately they do not. I have other vender's with like cases if you want me to check?