Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

It's the cell phone extender, new samsung galaxy - new

Customer Question
It's the cell phone extender JA...
It's the cell phone extender
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: new samsung galaxy - new verizon cellphone extender - 4 g Stuck at at step 9 of 14 - not activated - says to call verizon support
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just installed it yesterday.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that I'm VERY inexperienced with this stuff.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
4/17/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Hello Leta this is Samuel. Is the extender the type that connect to your internet connection?

I know what the problem is. It does require a call into Verizon to activate it. You will need the MAC ID from the box or back of the device when you call them. Even though you are not charged a fee nor do you pay monthly... the extender you are using requires an activation to your account.

Cannot hold conversation- cell phone extender is not activated -STUCK ON STEP 9 OF 14

There is no need for us to hold a conversation... those requests are sent automatically. sorry!

New verizon 4g extender as of yesterday

Thanks...

No worries!

Kindly rate my personal service to you at the top of your question page if my answer helped so I am credited for my time.
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance. Thank you, Samuel

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!

Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician