Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I'm trying to dial a UK cell phone from my cell phone and I…

Customer Question
I'm trying to dial...

I'm trying to dial a UK cell phone from my cell phone and I can't get it to go through: ** *** **** ****

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

My celll phone is one week old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried pressing the 0 key to pull up the plus sign and then I dialed 44 and the rest of the number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

How to do it for myself

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 day by:
4/3/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

To call correctly, call 01144 then the phone number in the UK and it will then dial correctly

Let me know how you go please