Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How can I reset my cell phone --a lg tracfone, new, i was…

Customer Question
How can I reset...

How can I reset my cell phone --a lg tracfone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

New

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was trying diff ; thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

It is 3 monthold

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good evening.

It is very easy to reset your Tracfone. Follow the instructions below:

If the device is on, press the power button and select Power off. Tap OK to power off. Press and hold the Volume Down button, the Home button, and the Power button simultaneously. Release the Power button when the LG Logo appears and release the other two buttons when the System recovery screen appears.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.
Please select between 3 and 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for assisting you because payment is not automatically made.
Have a good evening.