Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I called yesterday and told them I have no service. The lady…

Customer Question
I called yesterday and...

I called yesterday and told them I have no service. The lady did something and them I had service. I like this phone and have not had trouble with it till lately, they tell me it is the tower

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Maybe two years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
2/3/2017
Cell Phone Technician: littlerusty2005, Contractor replied 1 year ago
littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Contractor

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is not your answer, just an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem.

First, unplug the unit for one minute, or drain the battery completely, plug it back in. Tell me if you see any change.