Engineer John C., Cell Phones Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

I hit encrept phone by mistake now i cant get in i, it a

Customer Question

i hit encrept phone by mistake now i cant get in i
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: it a moto
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just and hour
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
whats going on
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

If you don't remember the encryption password, you will need to reset the phone to factory settings. That way you will regain access to it, however all the information saved into the phone will be deleted.

If you want more specific procedure, please let me know the model number of your phone.

Thank you, ***** ***** a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====