Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

In order to purchase more minutes it is asking for a 15

Customer Question
diver password?? JA: What's the make/model...
in order to purchase more minutes it is asking for a 15 diver password??
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: i don't see a make it is about a year old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I put in my voice mail pin an then my full telephone number thanks
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: you can connect my phone
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
I think it is about a year old. it was cheap
are you going to write me on here or email me?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/10/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 10 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help. Are you attempting to just buy more minutes?

I need a password ***** buy more minutes. my phone doesn't have any minutes. thanks

Who is the carrier for your phone company?

For some reason your cal requestr is not working. Can you try using the last 4 of your phone number or try last 4 of ssn as the pin

My phone says I need a 15 digit security number
thanks
my phone is Alcatel onetouch.i think that is my carrier
why is this so hard?

I am not sure what is making it hard for you. I do know what number they are looking for you can find it under the battery on most devices.

this is a cheap phone I don't the back comes off
the battery is in side? right?

If it does not do not force it off. Is this a smart phone?

l don't think it is a smart phone
it is very cheek
I think it is called a flip phone
it has a came and a lot of stuff but I just use it for the phone
I have been trying to get minutes all day long

If it is a flip phone you should be able to open the back and remove the battery.

I got the back but 2 group of digits has more than 15 digits
help

Whats the number

270113184302193380 HAS MEO DEC BEFORE THE NUMVBER I just put \numbersresponse is too many digits
says trance force wireless model A354c

Try using the first 15 or last 15.

270113184302193

113184302193380

Eric, Android Expert