Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have a Handset ModelTL96456 (I think) and when I unplugged

Customer Question

I have a Handset ModelTL96456 (I think) and when I unplugged it and plugged it in again ,it would not allow us to retrieve messages. I lost my instruction manual so nee instructions on how to reset my phone.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Its an ATT Cell phone with 4 additional phones .The model is as listed above. Not sure of make.but was made in China.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just happened yesterday when I unplugged the power.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Are you having trouble retrieving voicemail messages, or ATT answering machine messages?