Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Nothing I need to know if atty as wireless earbuds in btheir

Customer Question
nothing I need to...
nothing I need to know if atty as wireless earbuds in btheir stores
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: i have an apple 6s
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: there isnt anthing wrong with my phone, all i need is the ear buds
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/5/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, ATT sell wireless earbuds in their stores.

You can get them in store or online: https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/bluetooth.html

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Electronic Engineer